Current version : v2.1x
- SlimStat-Ex requires WP 2.5 or greater. There is a v1.6 for lesser WP versions which does not supported anymore.
- Separated feed statistics
- Ajax modules : You can browse each panels and modules without refresing entire page like slot promotions.
- After v1.3, support browser’s back button – powered by ajax.history.js by Siegfried Puchbauer <rails-spinoffs (at) lists(dot)rubyonrails(dot)org>
- Filtered results : You can filter stats by remote addr, domain(referer), search terms and so on.
- Plugable extensions(Pin): PathStats, Downloads, Micelleneous, BadBehaviour, FreshView, etc. (Check this)
- SlimStat-Admin tool :
Support importing Wp-ShortStat and Wp-SlimStat, deleting old stats data, updating Ip-to-country database andperformance management through adding or removing index keys from stats table. You can check currently available modules with each module’s ID
- Fix time offset between server and blog(manual)
- Support Ignore-IP-List(supprot IP-range e.g 127.0.0.1/10)
- Get post or page title from resource(url)
- Support external tracking
- Support external ip-to-country database
- Upload ‘
wp-slimstat-ex‘ folder extracted from downloaded file to
- In case of using external ip-to-country database(web), open wp-slimstat-ex-config.php and set “SLIMSTAT_EXTERNAL_IPTC” to
true. (Note: Using external ip-to-country database will take times to get informations)
define(‘SLIMSTAT_EXTERNAL_IPTC’, true); // set this true to use external ip-to-country database
Open wp-slimstat-ex-config.php and set– removed since v1.5
$koreanto ‘false’ (true for Korean only)
- Go to Wp-Admin > Plugins panel and ‘Activate’ Wp-SlimStat-Ex.
It may takes times for importing ip-to-country informations(First install only).
- Go to Wp-Admin) > Options > SlimStat tab and make sure “Enable Tracking” is “enable”.
- Now you can check your blog stats on SlimStat tab under Dashboard panel.
- If you want to use Pins(plugin), download wp-slimstat-ex-pins.zip and upload each extracted folder to wp-slimstat-ex/pins folder and ‘activate’ it from Options > SlimStat tab.
- Go to Wp-Admin > Options > SlimStat tab and change options.
- See Wp-SlimStat-Ex-Options for details
If you first installed v1.5~v1.502, go to ‘slimstat option page > SlimStat-Admin’ and press “Re-build ip-to-country” button once.
For lesser than WP v2.5