현재 제 블로그에 적용된 스킨이 K2 테마입니다.
대략적인 기능들과 기본적으로 적용된 플러그인 리스트들은 이곳에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.
- Options Page: Write a blurp about yourself for the frontpage. Choose between traditional or livesearch. Set up the Delicious plugin without editing code. Create an archives page which employs the LiveArchives plugin. Select from dropdown between custom CSS files. This is what the options page does.
- Livesearch: K2 comes bundled with an AJAX-powered livesearch solution which works out of the box. No setting up, no code editing, it just works.
- Plugin Support: K2 has code in place for supporting a wide range of useful plugins. All you have to do is upload and activate the plugins you want to use (pick from the list below).
- Page Menu’s: Ehm… menu’s.
- Asides Support: If you want to use Matt’s Asides, K2 comes with a complete implementation, which even allows you to choose whether you want them inline or on the sidebar.
- Page Templates: If you want to have comments on a static page or set up a nice archives page, it’s a little bit easier with K2′s page templates.
- Multiple Users: K2 detects multi-user blogs and displays author only when mutliple authors are available.
- Author Comments Highlighted: What it says. The author of an entry has his comments highlighted.
- K2 Schemes: K2 comes with a ‘hook’ of sorts, which allows you to place a file called k2scheme.css in the K2 directory and place your CSS in there instead of in the main CSS file. This will make it much easier for you to upgrade and in general keep K2 cruft-free.
- XHTML and CSS Structure: Might not seem like a big deal, but K2 has been painstakingly created from the ground up to be as easy and flexible to work with as we could make it.
K2 comes prepackaged with code and styling to support the following plugins. For the most part, all you have to do is upload and activate the plugin (read the installation instructions of the individual plugins to make sure), unless stated otherwise below!
Please note, none of these plugins are required, they are merely supported. Also, all question pertaining to getting these plugins to work on your setup should first and foremost go to the author of said plugin:
- Extended Live Archives or Super Archives
- Conversational Categories
- Time Since
- Related Posts
- Brian’s Latest Comments
- del.icio.us cached
Simply activate the delicious plugin, enter your username on the K2 Options and… that’s it
- Subscribe to Comments
- Bunny’s Technorati Tags